What Lay Between Us

Welcome to OUR page. Here you can learn more about the three of us and our adventures as growing family. Some days are slower than others, but this one is just as important as the next. So enjoy. We certainly Do!

2.28.2007

If anyone had ever asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I don't believe my answer would have ever been "stay-at-home-mom," but all be damned if there a better, more gratifying job out there.

Of course, some mornings are harder than others because sleeping through the night is a gamble I used to lose more often than I do now. And some days are longer than others when living with a toddler who has a never-ending source of energy and sense of exploration.

But keeping all that in mind, there's nothing more beautiful to witness than a little girl experiencing the tenderness and care she has for her now dolly (and stroller combo).

And when I saw this I saw in her eyes the warmth and love only a mother can feel for a baby. I saw a fleeting similarity between her attachment and devotion to this doll and my undying and overwhelming, at times, unexplainable love and admiration for her.

I know this is only the beginning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH RENI! You are the cutest ever! Love you and your whole family to pieces...