What Lay Between Us

Welcome to OUR page. Here you can learn more about the three of us and our adventures as growing family. Some days are slower than others, but this one is just as important as the next. So enjoy. We certainly Do!

2.27.2007


Another wintery day and here I sit trying to get some words on here before missy wakes from her morning nap.

Ms. MIAH - She's at an age (15 months) when she doesn't know for sure if she wants one long nap (benefits me) or the ol' two naps. It's all sort of a guessing game...so we go with the flow.
Miah's molars have begun to poke through. She's managed through her upper left and now seems to be working on the three remainder at the same time. We've had three, almost completely, sleepless nights in a row. Last night was her first full night sleep since Friday. Seems there's a brighter side to all her pain and discomfort - it'll be over sooner than later, hopefully.

THE WEDDING -So, the invites are out and the planning has begun. I've put a deposit on THE dress. I absolutely love it. I feel like the most beautiful bride ever in it...you're just gonna have to wait. October seems like forever away, but time has already begun to fly and I'm doing my best to keep the stress on the down low.

Keep well and warm and it'll be spring before we know it. Only three weeks left!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Love the blog!!! Will check back often. Great to hear how much you are loving being home!! Hugs and Kisses to all! Carm